Come and join
our awesome team.
We are currently on the hunt for a Senior Full Stack Developer and a Front End Developer to join the team.
If you think you fit the bill please email us a full CV along with a covering letter.
Who are we?
We're an award-winning web studio, located in the Christchurch CBD. We're dedicated to building innovative applications with clean code to offer an engaging customer experience. We have a fantastic team culture, and will go above and beyond to look after you. Check out the team here. And you can stalk us on the socials to see the kind of things we get up to.
Work from our brand new state-of-the-art Christchurch Office, or work from home remote anywhere in New Zealand!
Occasional travel may be required to spend time with the team in Christchurch.
Senior Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer, in this hands-on role, you will work alongside a close-knit team of developers to deliver beautiful, innovative applications for our clients. You will work on a wide range of bespoke builds. You will design, develop, and test technical solutions in collaboration with other developers on time and on budget. This role will see you working with clients providing best practice recommendations where required.
You will have a team-oriented mindset, with a high level of autonomy — “gets things done”. You will be someone who can hit the ground running and work autonomously when needed. You will have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- 5+ years of experience in web design
- You must be comfortable working with MySQL
- Experience with Git and other collaboration tool
- BONUS points if you have DevOps and cloud experience
Front End Developer
If you like variety, you'll get that with us. If you like interesting projects, we've got that too. If you like really getting to know your clients, understanding their business as well as the apps we build for them, then Custom D is the right place for you.
From international art buying tools, to global start-ups, adventures on the Cardano blockchain and game-changing not-for-profits – we work on it all here.
If you're a highly motivated, creative thinker then read on.
- You must be a good communicator and comfortable working directly with clients.
- Knowledge of UX/UI principles beneficial.
- Work from home or in our awesome Christchurch office.
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Work alongside a team of smart creative people.
- Regular R&D time to stay ahead of the game.
- Unlimited data, call and text phone plan.
- Spotify subscription.
- Fresh fruit and snacks provided.
- Barista coffee machine and soft and slightly hard drinks.
If you think you fit the bill please send us a covering letter and your CV.